It looks like there was a problem contacting the store. Please try reloading your browser. If the problem persists try contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tablas Creek Vineyard Patelin de Tablas Blanc is a blend of four white Rhône varietals: Grenache Blanc, Viognier, Roussanne, and Marsanne. The wine incorporates fruit from eleven top Rhone vineyards in Paso Robles, each vineyard selected for its quality. Like many white wines from the Southern Rhône, it is based on the crisp acids and rich mouthfeel of Grenache Blanc, with Viognier added for floral, tropical aromatics, and small additions of Roussanne and Marsanne for structure.
The 2013 Patelin de Tablas Blanc shows fruity, floral aromas of honeysuckle, apricot and candied grapefruit, with a spicy mineral note emerging with air. In the mouth it's mouth-filling with peach and lemon zest flavors and a creamy texture, but kept fresh by vibrant acids. The finish is long, rich and clean, with lingering flavors of peach and mineral. Drink now and for the next 2-3 years.
- Paso Robles
- 54% Grenache Blanc
- 25% Viognier
- 13% Roussanne
- 8% Marsanne
- 13.2% Alcohol by Volume
- 3200 Cases Produced
The 2013 vintage was our earliest harvest on record, accelerated by the low yields from our second consecutive drought year and a consistently warm summer without the heat spikes or cold stretches that can delay ripening. The net result was a blockbuster vintage, with excellent concentration, refined tannins and good freshness: a vintage that should be impressive and approachable young, but with the stuffing to age.
All varietals for the Patelin de Tablas Blanc were whole cluster pressed, and fermented in stainless steel to emphasize the clean crisp flavors and preserve the aromatics. Only native yeasts were used. After fermentation, the wines were racked and blended, and bottled in April 2014.
- 18% Tablas-clone Viognier from Paso Ridge Vineyard in the limestone-rich El Pomar region of Templeton
- 17% Viognier from Derby Vineyard
- 15% Grenache Blanc from Paso Ono Vineyard in El Pomar
- 12% Grenache Blanc from Coyote Moon Vineyard
- 10% Marsanne and Roussanne from Cass Vineyard in El Pomar
- 8% Grenache Blanc from Gravity Hills Vineyard
- 8% Roussanne and Marsanne from the Tablas Creek cerified organic estate vineyard
- 6% Tablas-clone Grenache Blanc from Dawson’s Creek Vineyard in El Pomar
- 4% Grenache Blanc from Briarwood Vineyard
- 1% Tablas-clone Grenache Blanc from Catherine’s Vineyard in El Pomar
- 1% Viognier from the biodynamically-farmed Chequera Vineyard in the cool Templeton Gap