VINsider Wine Club
Join our most popular club
The VINsider wine club is an opportunity to join the Tablas Creek family. Here are the key details:
- Every six months, members receive a six-bottle shipment of wines chosen by our winemakers.
- Selections include pre-release specials, members-only cuvées, and unique single-varietal bottlings.
- Member benefits include a 20% savings on all wine and merchandise (25% on wine orders of 12 bottles or more).
- Enjoy a complimentary, VINsider's only shipment tasting party twice a year.
- Receive priority invitations to and discounts on winemaker dinners, educational seminars, and special events.
- Shipments average between $190 and $230 (the retail cost of the wine, minus 20%) spring and fall.
Red Only and White Only Options
We are excited to offer, in addition to our classic mix of red and white wines (and the occasional dry rosé) in each shipment, options for VINsider club members who prefer red-only and white-only shipments. Like our classic mix, the red-only and white-only options are selected from small-production lots, special blends, and sneak previews.
If you have any questions about our different color mix options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805.237.1231 x236.
Wine Club Travel Concierge
We are pleased to offer a complimentary service for our wine club members. Many of you know our associate Joelle Cliff from her great work in the tasting room. She grew up in France and has traveled extensively; we are excited to announce that she has put her experience at the service of all of you as our new Wine Club Concierge. For advice and reservation help with a visit to Paris, the various wine regions of France, or your next visit to the California Central Coast, contact us at email@example.com and look forward to a detailed response from Joelle. For more information on Joelle’s background and the other services she offers, visit her website: terroirstravels.com
Manage your Membership
Need to update your membership information on file for the VINsider Wine Club? Please visit your account page.
Already a VINsider? Visit the VINsider News Page for recent developments, shipment dates, member events, will call information, and incentive programs. You can always order wine online, and your VINsider member savings will be automatically applied.
We also encourage you to learn about the VINsider Wine Club Collector’s Edition, which provides members with access to our flagship Esprit de Beaucastel wines that we've aged in our cellars since 2003. Questions? Email our wine club team at firstname.lastname@example.org.