Join the Tablas crew! We offer a fun working environment, competitive salaries, terrific benefits, and the opportunity to work with some of the most cutting-edge Rhone wines, farming practices, and business models in California. Jobs we’re currently looking to fill are below.
We are seeking an experienced accounting professional to join our dynamic team. The qualified candidate will be responsible for day to day accounting functions while providing information and support to the Controller. This exciting position is an integral part of our team interfacing with all areas of our operations including vineyard and winery, tasting room, direct sales, wholesale sales and marketing. The role includes direct responsibility for accounts payable, order entry, inventories, general account reconciliations as well as monthly state compliance reporting. In addition the applicant shall monitor adherence to GAAP and corporate accounting polices and assist in the improvement of internal control policies and procedures including those governing purchasing, inventory control and compliance. Candidates must have a strong work ethic as well as a positive, professional attitude and possess excellent organizational and communication skills with a very detail oriented work style and willingness to take on special projects as required.
Specific requirements are:
- Bachelors degree in accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years accounting experience with emphasis on A/P, A/R, Inventory management and reconciliations
- Excellent attention to detail along with good critical thinking skills and good judgment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects while effectively prioritizing and managing time
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Proven ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Strong oral and written skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Experience with AMS (Advanced Management Systems) winery software a plus
- Experience with Ship Compliant software a plus
- Experience in winery operations, as well as associated compliance issues, is a plus
Salary for this full-time position is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications. Comprehensive benefits package includes company sponsored medical, vision & dental coverage, paid holidays, vacations, and sick time, company participatory 401K, profit sharing bonus plan, continued education support, employee discounts.
Please send resume and letter of introduction to:
Denise Chouinard, Controller
Tablas Creek Vineyard
9339 Adelaida Road
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Or email to email@example.com
No phone calls please.
Tasting Room Host
We’re always on the lookout for good part-time (principally weekend) help in our tasting room. If you love great wine, and like working with people, let us know.
To Apply: Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.