Join the Tablas crew! We offer a fun working environment, competitive salaries, terrific benefits, and the opportunity to work with some of the most cutting-edge Rhone wines, farming practices, and business models in California. Jobs we’re currently looking to fill are below.
We are seeking a new addition to our accounting team! While accounting experience is desirable, we're also open to a detail-oriented recent college graduate. This full-time (M-F) position will be responsible for many of our day-to-day accounting basics, including processing of invoices, maintaining and preparing W-9s and 1099s, order entry of customer and sample orders, inventory reconciliations, and preparation of deposits. It will also be our point person on out-of-state shipping compliance and reporting. We are willing to train the right candidate. This is a chance to get involved at Tablas Creek at the ground floor, and to interface with all areas of our operations including vineyard and winery, tasting room, direct and wholesale sales and marketing.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail along with good critical thinking skills and good judgment
- Ability to multitask, function well under pressure, and adhere to deadlines
- Knowledge of basic computer software (Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.); must be proficient in Excel
- Accounting experience, especially A/P, A/R, inventory management and reconciliations, is a plus
- Experience with AMS (Advanced Management Systems) winery software is a plus
- Experience with Ship Compliant software is a plus
- Experience in winery operations, as well as associated compliance issues is a plus
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications. It includes our amazing benefits package, with company-sponsored medical, vision & dental coverage, paid holidays, vacations and sick time, company match of 401K, profit sharing bonus plan, continued education support and employee discounts.
Please email cover letter and resume to Trina Meulpolder, Senior Accountant, Tablas Creek Vineyard, at email@example.com
No phone calls please.
Tasting Room Host
We’re always on the lookout for good part-time (principally weekend) help in our tasting room. If you love great wine, and like working with people, let us know.
To Apply: Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.