Open for Seated Flight Tastings on Our Patio
Covid-Adjusted Outdoor Tasting
Since we first reopened last June, we have offered tastings outdoors only, on our shaded, heated patios. Now, as we've started to reopen, we've realized that these seated flight tastings, distanced, with a maximum group size of 8, outdoors on our shaded patio, with reservations required provide a superior experience to our guests. We are renovating our tasting room to include bar seating, which will allow us to extend that experience indoors. For now we're still outside only, although we expect to offer inside tastings starting sometime mid-summer. Please note:
- Plan to make your tasting appointments in advance. Because our capacity is limited, we're booking up 2-3 weeks out on weekends.
- That said, it is always worth giving us a call to see if we've had a cancellation or can squeeze in a last-minute visit.
- The group size limit of 8 is the maximum our tables can seat, and our built-in umbrellas and patio setup means we cannot just push tables together. If you have a larger group that you would like to bring for a visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options. Please do not just book multiple tables, as we cannot guarantee that those tables will be near each other.
- As a part of our renovations, we look forward to adding back in some picnicking space. But for now, since all our outdoor tables and patios are being used for tasting, we are not able to allow picnicking.
- Because we are outside only, we may have to close if we have extreme weather. If so, we will post that here, notify anyone with a reservation, and we will have someone at the tasting room for pickup and consultation 10am-5pm.
For more on what a tasting looks like, see this blog post. Meanwhile, we can of course still ship you wine, and are happy to bring will-call orders to your car. Thanks, everyone, for your patience and flexibility.
Book Your Seated Tasting
Enjoy a structured flight of six wines, offered in two flights of three, with a dedicated wine specialist.
Choose from classic (mixed), all-red, or all-white flights, each including our flagship Esprit de Tablas, small-production wines and winery exclusives. $20 per person; free for wine club members; fee waived with a 2 bottle purchase. Because of our seating configuration, this experience is limited to groups of 8 (including non-tasters) or fewer.
♿ We make every effort to be accessible for all our guests, and our patio has several accessible seating options. You can reserve an accessible table by including a note in the “Special Instructions” section of your reservation, or by emailing us at the contact listed below.
Reservations are required. To book, choose your date and time on CellarPass below. Members should use the email associated with their Tablas Creek account to get their free tasting. Questions? We're happy to help. Email email@example.com.
Tablas Creek's tasting room is at the estate vineyard and winery, about 15 minutes west of the town of Paso Robles via Adelaida Road, or about 15 minutes north-west of the town of Templeton, via Vineyard Drive.
Unfortunately, because we're holding all our tastings outdoors on our patio we cannot accommodate picnicking for the duration of the Covid-19 crisis.
9339 Adelaida Road
Paso Robles CA 93446
Zoom Virtual Tastings
Can't make it to us? We've expanded our Zoom virtual tastings with three Virtual Tasting Pack options (a red wine selection, a white wine selection, and a mixed selection). You are also welcome to order any four Tablas Creek wines you've been wanting to try or have on hand. Ask any questions you want of your dedicated host, whether about Tablas Creek, our projects, or anything else wine-related that’s on your mind. To explore options or reserve your tasting, click here.
Tablas Creek Virtual Tour
Our tasting room is located in beautiful Paso Robles Wine Country, California, at 9339 Adelaida Road, Paso Robles, CA 93446. Due to the Covid-19 crisis, we have moved to conducting all tastings on our patio, seated and by appointment. But you can take a virtual tour of our tasting room and facility by clicking the tasting room image to the left.