Seated Flight Tastings, Outdoors and Indoors
We are pleased to offer, both inside and outside, seated flight tastings by reservation for all our guests. Whether you reserve a private table outside or a seat at one of our tasting bars inside, you will have a choice of flights and your own dedicated space for the duration of your tasting. For all our tastings, please note:
- Reserve a private table outside or a bar seat inside with the appropriate button below.
- Plan to make your tasting appointments in advance. Because our capacity is limited, we're booking up 2-3 weeks out on weekends.
- That said, it is always worth giving us a call to see if we've had a cancellation or can squeeze in a last-minute visit.
- The group size limit of 8 outside and 4 inside is the maximum our tables/bars can seat, and our built-in tables and bars mean we cannot just push tables together. Please do not just book multiple tables, as those tables will likely not be near each other. Although we are not set up for larger group tastings if you have a special request please email email@example.com.
- We have added limited picnicking space and will be adding more. Please limit your picnicking to the designated picnic areas surrounding our tasting patio.
- We may have to suspend our outdoor tastings if we have extreme weather. If so, we will post that here, notify anyone with a reservation, and we will have someone at the tasting room for pickup and consultation 10am-5pm.
- ♿ We make every effort to be accessible for all our guests, and both our patio and our tasting room have accessible seating options. You can reserve an accessible table by including a note in the “Special Instructions” section of your reservation, or by emailing us.
- Choose from classic (mixed), red wine selection, or white wine selection flights, served in two flights of three, each including our flagship Esprit de Tablas, small-production wines and winery exclusives.
- Tastings are $25 per person; free for wine club members; fee waived with a 2 bottle purchase.
For more on our tasting experience, see this blog post. Thanks, everyone, for your patience and flexibility.
Reserve your Tasting
To reserve your tasting either in our Indoor Tasting Room or on our Outdoor Tasting Patio please click the button below. If you have questions, email the tasting room at firstname.lastname@example.org with your party size and preferred date or time.
Book Your Private Table for Outdoor Tasting
Enjoy a private table on our terraced patio. Maximum group size is 8, including children and other non-tasters. Well-behaved pets on a leash are welcome.
Book Your Seat at Our Indoor Tasting Bar
Pull up a stool to one of our newly renovated tasting bars with views into our wine cellar. Because of limited seating, we ask that groups with children, pets, or more than 4 people choose the outdoor patio tasting.
Just Want to Buy Some Wine?
You don't need an appointment to buy wine or to come pick up a will-call order. Feel free to do either of those things during office hours (9am-5pm daily), no reservation needed.
Tablas Creek's tasting room is at the estate vineyard and winery, about 15 minutes west of the town of Paso Robles via Adelaida Road, or about 15 minutes north-west of the town of Templeton, via Vineyard Drive.
We now offer dedicated picnicking areas around the tasting outdoor patio.
9339 Adelaida Road
Paso Robles CA 93446
Zoom Virtual Tastings
Can't make it to us? We've expanded our Zoom virtual tastings with three Virtual Tasting Pack options (a red wine selection, a white wine selection, and a mixed selection). You are also welcome to order any four Tablas Creek wines you've been wanting to try or have on hand. Ask any questions you want of your dedicated host, whether about Tablas Creek, our projects, or anything else wine-related that’s on your mind. To explore options or reserve your tasting, click here.