Seated Flight Tastings, Outdoors and Indoors
We are pleased to offer, both inside and outside, seated flight tastings by reservation for all our guests. Whether you reserve a private table outside or a seat at one of our tasting bars inside, you will have a choice of flights and your own dedicated space for the duration of your tasting. For all our tastings, please note:
- Reserve a private table outside or a bar seat inside with the appropriate button below.
- Plan to make your tasting appointments in advance. Because our capacity is limited, we're booking up 2-3 weeks out on weekends.
- That said, it is always worth giving us a call to see if we've had a cancellation or can squeeze in a last-minute visit.
- The group size limit of 8 outside and 6 inside is the maximum our tables/bars can seat, and our built-in umbrellas and patio setup means we cannot just push tables together. If you have a larger group that you would like to bring for a visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options. Please do not just book multiple tables, as we cannot guarantee that those tables will be near each other.
- We have added limited picnicking space and will be adding more. Please limit your picnicking to the designated picnic areas surrounding our tasting patio.
- We may have to suspend our outdoor tastings if we have extreme weather. If so, we will post that here, notify anyone with a reservation, and we will have someone at the tasting room for pickup and consultation 10am-5pm.
- ♿ We make every effort to be accessible for all our guests, and both our patio and our tasting room have accessible seating options. You can reserve an accessible table by including a note in the “Special Instructions” section of your reservation, or by emailing us.
- Choose from classic (mixed), red wine selection, or white wine selection flights, served in two flights of three, each including our flagship Esprit de Tablas, small-production wines and winery exclusives.
- Tastings are $20 per person; free for wine club members; fee waived with a 2 bottle purchase.
For more on our tasting experience, see this blog post. Thanks, everyone, for your patience and flexibility.
Book Your Private Table for Outdoor Tasting
Enjoy a private table on our terraced patio. Maximum group size is 8, including children and other non-tasters. Well-behaved pets on a leash are welcome.
Book Your Seat at Our Indoor Tasting Bar
Pull up a stool to one of our newly renovated tasting bars with views into our wine cellar. Because of limited seating, we ask that groups with children, pets, or more than 6 people choose the outdoor patio tasting. Proof of vaccination (CDC-issued vaccine card or photo of card, or state-issued digital vaccine record) will be required for our indoor tasting.
To book, choose your date and time in CellarPass above. Members should use the email associated with their Tablas Creek account to get their free tasting. Questions? We're happy to help. Email email@example.com.
How we are keeping you safe... and your experience fun
With the rise of the Delta variant we wanted to share what we're doing to keep you safe when you visit, and keep your experience a fun and relaxing one. These include:
- Plenty of open-air tasting space on our patio. We have a great patio space with several shaded levels, and when you book an outdoor table it is your private space for the duration of your tasting.
- Reduced capacity indoors. For our indoor tastings, we are booking a maximum of 22 seats in our 1,600-square-foot tasting room.
- Our team will be masked. Indoors and outdoors, our team will be masked up. But we'll be smiling underneath that mask.
- Vaccinations for us... and you... and those sharing your tasting bar. We are requiring proof of vaccination for all guests who book an indoor tasting. And we require that anyone pouring in our tasting room has also been fully vaccinated.
- Elite air filtration. Last summer, we installed state-of-the-art UV-C lights in all of our air-handling systems to purify the air as it circulates.
- Education and health checks for our team. We're working with our team to help them monitor their own health. No one who is showing any symptoms is allowed to work. We have always granted paid sick leave for our team members, so they have no economic incentive to work while they might be ill.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols. We're cleaning and sterilizing all guest spaces between groups, as well as offering touchless hand sanitizing stations.
If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to reach out to us.
Tablas Creek's tasting room is at the estate vineyard and winery, about 15 minutes west of the town of Paso Robles via Adelaida Road, or about 15 minutes north-west of the town of Templeton, via Vineyard Drive.
We now offer designated picnicking areas around the tasting outdoor patio.
9339 Adelaida Road
Paso Robles CA 93446
Zoom Virtual Tastings
Can't make it to us? We've expanded our Zoom virtual tastings with three Virtual Tasting Pack options (a red wine selection, a white wine selection, and a mixed selection). You are also welcome to order any four Tablas Creek wines you've been wanting to try or have on hand. Ask any questions you want of your dedicated host, whether about Tablas Creek, our projects, or anything else wine-related that’s on your mind. To explore options or reserve your tasting, click here.
Tablas Creek Virtual Tour
Our tasting room is located in beautiful Paso Robles Wine Country, California, at 9339 Adelaida Road, Paso Robles, CA 93446. Due to the Covid-19 crisis, we have moved to conducting all tastings on our patio, seated and by appointment. But you can take a virtual tour of our tasting room and facility by clicking the tasting room image to the left.