Seated Flight Tastings, Outdoors and Indoors
Since we first reopened last June, we have offered tastings outdoors only, on our shaded patios. We've realized that these seated flight tastings, distanced, with a maximum group size of 8, with reservations required provide a superior experience to our guests and we have renovated our tasting room to include bar seating. For all our tastings, please note:
- Plan to make your tasting appointments in advance. Because our capacity is limited, we're booking up 2-3 weeks out on weekends.
- That said, it is always worth giving us a call to see if we've had a cancellation or can squeeze in a last-minute visit.
- The group size limit of 8 is the maximum our tables can seat, and our built-in umbrellas and patio setup means we cannot just push tables together. If you have a larger group that you would like to bring for a visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options. Please do not just book multiple tables, as we cannot guarantee that those tables will be near each other.
- As a part of our renovations, we have added some picnicking space. To improve your tasting experience we have limited picnicking to the designated picnic areas surrounding our tasting patio.
- We may have to suspend our outdoor tastings if we have extreme weather. If so, we will post that here, notify anyone with a reservation, and we will have someone at the tasting room for pickup and consultation 10am-5pm.
- ♿ We make every effort to be accessible for all our guests, and both our patio and our tasting room have accessible seating options. You can reserve an accessible table by including a note in the “Special Instructions” section of your reservation, or by emailing us.
- Choose from classic (mixed), red wine selection, or white wine selection flights, served in two flights of three, each including our flagship Esprit de Tablas, small-production wines and winery exclusives.
- Tastings are $20 per person; free for wine club members; fee waived with a 2 bottle purchase.
For more on our tasting experience, see this blog post. Thanks, everyone, for your patience and flexibility.
Book Your Private Table for Outdoor Tasting
Enjoy a private table on our terraced patio. Maximum group size is 8, including children and other non-tasters. Well-behaved pets on a leash are welcome.
Book Your Seat at Our Indoor Tasting Bar
Pull up a stool to one of our newly renovated tasting bars with views into our wine cellar. Because of limited seating, we ask that groups with children, pets, or more than 6 people choose the outdoor patio tasting.
To book, choose your date and time in CellarPass above. Members should use the email associated with their Tablas Creek account to get their free tasting. Questions? We're happy to help. Email email@example.com.
Tablas Creek's tasting room is at the estate vineyard and winery, about 15 minutes west of the town of Paso Robles via Adelaida Road, or about 15 minutes north-west of the town of Templeton, via Vineyard Drive.
We now offer designated picnicking areas around the tasting outdoor patio.
9339 Adelaida Road
Paso Robles CA 93446
Zoom Virtual Tastings
Can't make it to us? We've expanded our Zoom virtual tastings with three Virtual Tasting Pack options (a red wine selection, a white wine selection, and a mixed selection). You are also welcome to order any four Tablas Creek wines you've been wanting to try or have on hand. Ask any questions you want of your dedicated host, whether about Tablas Creek, our projects, or anything else wine-related that’s on your mind. To explore options or reserve your tasting, click here.
Tablas Creek Virtual Tour
Our tasting room is located in beautiful Paso Robles Wine Country, California, at 9339 Adelaida Road, Paso Robles, CA 93446. Due to the Covid-19 crisis, we have moved to conducting all tastings on our patio, seated and by appointment. But you can take a virtual tour of our tasting room and facility by clicking the tasting room image to the left.