How We're Keeping You Safe... and Your Experience Fun
With the rise of the Delta variant we wanted to share what we're doing to keep you safe when you visit, and keep your experience a fun and relaxing one. These include:
- Plenty of open-air tasting space on our patio. We have a great patio space with several shaded levels, and when you book an outdoor table it is your private space for the duration of your tasting.
- Reduced capacity indoors. For our indoor tastings, we are booking a maximum of 22 seats in our 1,600-square-foot tasting room.
- Our team will be masked. Indoors and outdoors, our team will be masked up. But we'll be smiling underneath that mask.
- Vaccinations for us... and you... and those sharing your tasting bar. We are requiring proof of vaccination for all guests who book an indoor tasting. And we require that anyone pouring in our tasting room has also been fully vaccinated.
- Elite air filtration. Last summer, we installed state-of-the-art UV-C lights in all of our air-handling systems to purify the air as it circulates.
- Education and health checks for our team. We're working with our team to help them monitor their own health. No one who is showing any symptoms is allowed to work. We have always granted paid sick leave for our team members, so they have no economic incentive to work while they might be ill.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols. We're cleaning and sterilizing all guest spaces between groups, as well as offering touchless hand sanitizing stations.
If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to reach out to us.