Sustainable Wine presents The Future of Wine Forum
Nov 26 - Nov 27, 2020
Winemaker Neil Collins joins the Future of Wine Forum as he helps analyze the big sustainability issues facing the wine value chain, with a focus on practical solutions.
The 2-day conference will cover around 20 areas of sustainability management through interactive, debate-driven sessions. The full agenda, which can be found here, includes key topics such as:
- Global sustainability definitions and the future of certification in wine
- How circular approaches in the winery can save money and emissions
- Sustainable packaging and logistics: How wine will be sold and delivered by 2025 and beyond
- Climate adaptation and mitigation, planning and resourcing
- Transparency: What consumers want from wine brands
- Social sustainability: How to tackle modern slavery and human rights
Register online free at www.futurewineforum.com/register/.