Raw Kale Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette
Enjoy this beautiful Summer Kale Salad originally prepared by Tablas Creek fan Lisa Weintraub (@dulce_de_lisa) as part of a fundraiser for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. She was kind enough to prepare the recipe so we could share with our fans. Simple and delicious. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 20
Total Time: 20
- 1 Bunch Black Kale, Chopped.
- 1 Fuji or Pink Lady Apple
- ½ cup Diced Pitted Dates, Chopped
- 5 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Champagne Vinegar
- ½ Lemon, Juiced.
- 1 tsp Agave
- ½ tsp Dijon Salt and Pepper
- 2 Lemons, Juiced
- ¼ tsp Salt (add more to taste)
- Cut and combine ingredients for the salad.
- In a separate bowl whisk together ingredients for the dressing.
- Pour over salad and massage dressing into kale.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving to break down the kale for ideal texture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy chilled with a glass of your favorite Tablas Creek Rosé.
Pairs With: Patelin de Tablas Rose, Dianthus