Spaghetti Squash with Coriander Chutney, Heirloom Tomato Relish, and French Feta
This spaghetti squash recipe was designed specifically for the Tablas Creek wine club. The collection of flavors and textures pair nicely with Tablas Creek white wines with textures of their own such as the Esprit de Tablas Blanc, Cotes de Tablas Blanc, and Roussanne.
- FOR RELISH
- 1 lb heirloom tomatoes, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- FOR CHUTNEY
- 2 cilantro bunches
- 1 mint leaves bunch, chopped
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ground coriander
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 4 tbsp honey
- salt to taste
- FOR SQUASH
- 1 spaghetti squash
- salt and pepper
- French feta cheese
- Combine all relish ingredients in a bowl, cover, and let sit at room temperature for two hours.
- Combine all ingredients for the chutney in a blender and process until well incorporated.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half, remove seeds, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place cut side down in an oiled pan, cover with foil, and bake for 45 min.
- Uncover, flip over, and let rest for 1 hour.
- Use a dinner fork to scrape the spaghetti squash threads and separate into four bowls.
- Top with chutney, tomato relish, and French feta cheese.
Pairs With: Esprit de Tablas/Beaucastel Blanc, Cotes de Tablas Blanc, Roussanne