It looks like there was a problem contacting the store. Please try reloading your browser. If the problem persists try contacting us at email@example.com
Our Classic (Mixed) VINsider Wine Club gives recipients spring and fall 6-bottle shipments of our best red wines, typically 3 or 4 red and 2 or 3 white or rosé, plus all the benefits of VINsider membership. Your recipient's first shipment (priced above) will be our Spring 2021 shipment which includes a bottle each of our newest vintage of our elite Panoplie blend, as well as two small-production blends and three rare varietal bottlings:
- 1 bottle of Panoplie 2018 (Our elite red blend, based on Mourvedre and available only to wine club members; 97 Vinous, "impressive")
- 1 bottle of Tannat 2018 (The dense, smoky red grape that we introduced to California; 92 Vinous, "powerful")
- 1 bottle of Le Complice 2018 (The third vintage of the wine we built around the kinship between Syrah and the rare red grape Terret Noir; 94 Vinous, "fine definition")
- 1 bottle of Roussanne 2019 (A varietal bottling of our most powerful and ageworthy white grape; last vintage received 93 Vinous, "fine definition and spicy cut")
- 1 bottle of Dianthus 2020 (Our newly-bottled Mourvedre-based dry rosé, rich and luscious; last vintage received 92 points Vinous, "silky and penetrating", 92 Blue Lifestyle, 95 BevX, Underground WineLetter "The best California Rosé I have ever tasted")
- 1 bottle of Vermentino 2020 (The newest vintage of the bright, citrusy grape that we introduced to California; last vintage received 95 points BevX, 94Wine Enthusiast, 91 Wine Spectator, 91 Vinous)
- You can read full tasting and production notes on the Tablas Creek blog.
When you select "add to cart" you'll be taken to our shopping cart. In the comments field, remember to specify the length of gift membership: 1 year (2 shipments), 1.5 years (3 shipments), 2 years (4 shipments) or ongoing. The minimum length for gift memberships is 1 year (2 shipments).
Questions? Our Wine Club team is happy to help. Give us a call at 805.237.1231 x236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.