It looks like there was a problem contacting the store. Please try reloading your browser. If the problem persists try contacting us at email@example.com
Our Red-Only VINsider Wine Club gives recipients twice-annual 6-bottle shipments of our best red wines, sent spring and fall, plus all the benefits of VINsider membership. Your recipient's first shipment (priced above) will be our Fall 2019 shipment which includes a bottle each of our newest vintage of our flagship Esprit de Tablas, as well as a wine club-only blend and three rare varietal bottlings:
- 2 bottles of Esprit de Tablas 2017 (Our flagship red blend, based on Mourvedre, from one of our greatest modern vintages; 93-95 Vinous & 93-95 Jeb Dunnuck, "a beautiful vintage for this wine")
- 1 bottle of Mourvedre 2017 (Our small-production varietal bottling of our most important red grape from an outstanding Mourvedre vintage; 91-94 Jeb Dunnuck, 92-94 Vinous)
- 1 bottle of En Gobelet 2017 (Our blend sourced exclusively from dry-farmed, head-trained vineyard blocks; 91-93 Jeb Dunnuck, "a deep, rich, medium to full-bodied effort that has sweet tannins and terrific purity of fruit")
- 1 bottle of Full Circle 2017 (The tiny-production 100% Pinot Noir grown at founder Robert Haas's home in the cool Templeton Gap; just 570 cases produced; 92-94 points Vinous; "could easily stand toe-to-toe with some of the best examples of the variety from anywhere in the greater Central Coast")
- 1 bottle of Counoise 2017 (A rare bottling of this traditional Rhone blending grape, just 530 cases produced: bright and vibrantly fruity)
- Complete production and tasting notes of all the club shipment wines are available on our blog.
When you select "add to cart" you'll be taken to our shopping cart. In the comments field, remember to specify the length of gift membership: 1 year (2 shipments), 1.5 years (3 shipments), 2 years (4 shipments) or ongoing. The minimum length for gift memberships is 1 year (2 shipments).
Questions? Our Wine Club team is happy to help. Give us a call at 805.237.1231 x236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.