VINsider News & Updates
The Fall 2021 VINsider Shipment
We are pleased to announce the Fall 2021 VINsider Club shipments, highlighted by the newest releases of Esprit de Tablas and Esprit de Tablas Blanc. But there's a lot more to this fall's shipment than these two wines. We have a few (we think, really terrific) varietal wines, as well as a smaller-production blend, our En Gobelet, made entirely from head-trained, dry-farmed vineyard blocks. Details on the classic (mixed) shipment are below; information on the red wine selection and white wine selection shipments is on our club shipments page.
- 1 bottle of Esprit de Tablas 2019 (Our flagship red blend, based on Mourvedre, from the vintage's best lots)
- 1 bottle of Esprit de Tablas Blanc 2019 (Our flagship white blend, based on Roussanne)
- 1 bottle of Syrah 2019 (Our varietal bottling of the Rhone's most influential grape, dark and smoky)
- 1 bottle of En Gobelet 2019 (Our blend sourced exclusively from dry-farmed, head-trained vineyard blocks)
- 1 bottle of Grenache Blanc 2020 (Our varietal bottling of this lovely southern Rhone white grape that we introduced to California, citrusy and textured)
- 1 bottle of Viognier 2020 (The small-production varietal bottling of the Rhone's most famous white grape, delicate and floral)
- Full tasting and production notes are posted on the Tablas Creek blog.
To provide a new shipping address (an adult signature is required) or a new credit card you can email your changes to email@example.com, call us at 805.237.1231 x236, or update your VINsider information online.
The classic (mixed) shipment’s cost of $216, plus applicable shipping and taxes, reflects as always a 20% VINsider member savings off the retail prices of the wines in the shipment. Shipments ship out beginning the week of October 5th, but there's still time to make other arrangements with us. Will-call shipments will be available for pickup at the winery starting September 17th.
Three Ways for You to Experience the Fall 2021 Shipment: In-Person Outdoor Pickup Party, Live Virtual, or When You Visit
We are excited that we will hosting a live pickup party, outdoors on our shaded, cooled patios. But we know that not all of you can or will be comfortable joining us, so we have multiple ways for members to experience this fall's shipment.
- In-person Outdoor Pickup Party Sunday, October 3rd. We’re looking forward to hosting an outdoor, in-person wine club pickup party on Sunday, October 3rd. Make your reservation for one of our three time slots (11am, 1pm or 3pm) and join us for an update on what’s been going on, a tasting of the wines in the shipment, and pairings prepared by Chef Jeffery Scott. Outdoors only. Reservations required. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP or call us at 805.237.1231 ext 236. More details are on our Events page.
- Live Virtual Shipment Tasting Friday, October 15th. Join Proprietor Jason Haas and Executive Winemaker Neil Collins for a discussion and virtual tasting of the wines in the shipment. Chef Jeff Scott will join them to present two food pairings, one for the reds and one for the whites. If you'd like to taste along without having to open the bottles in your shipment, we are again working with Master the World to make tasting packs of 187ml bottles of the shipment wines, available shipping-included for $99. For details or to order click here.
- Shipment Tasting Flights. Beginning with the release of the shipment Friday, September 17th and continuing through the middle of October, club members who visit the tasting room or tasting patio can choose the wines in their fall shipment as their tasting flight. Please note that you should plan to make your tasting appointments in advance. We're booking up 2-3 weeks out on weekends. Reserve online here or email email@example.com.