VINsider News & Updates
Fall 2017 VINsider Shipment
We are pleased to announce the Fall 2017 VINsider Club shipment, highlighted by the 2015 Esprit de Tablas and 2015 Esprit de Tablas Blanc. It also includes a library release of the 2013 Esprit de Tablas, two compelling blends and one single-varietal bottling. The Classic Mix is below; information on the red-only and white-only shipments is on our club shipments page.
- 1 bottle of Esprit de Tablas 2015 (Our flagship red blend, based on Mourvedre, from an exceptionally low-yielding vintages; 92-94 Vinous & Wine Advocate, "layered, silky, seamless")
- 1 bottle of Esprit de Tablas 2013 (A library vintage of our flagship red blend, based on Mourvedre; 97 BevX, 93 Vinous, 94 Tanzer's I.W.C)
- 1 bottle of Esprit de Tablas Blanc 2015 (Our flagship white blend, based on Roussanne, from very low yields; 93-94 Vinous, "focused...suave...racy and precise" & 91-93 Wine Advocate)
- 1 bottle of En Gobelet 2015 (Our blend sourced exclusively from dry-farmed, head-trained vineyard blocks; 92-94 Vinous, "deeply concentrated...excellent clarity" & 91-93 Wine Advocate)
- 1 bottle of Grenache Blanc 2016 (Our varietal bottling of this lovely southern Rhone white grape that we introduced to California)
- 1 bottle of Cotes de Tablas Blanc 2016 (Our showcase for Viognier's lushness, brightened by Marsanne & Grenache Blanc; rich, textured, and elegant)
- We will have complete tasting and production notes of all shipment wines on the Tablas Creek blog.
If you need to your make any changes to your account: update a new shipping address (an adult signature is required) or a new credit card you can email your changes to email@example.com, call us at 805.237.1231 X239, or update your VINsider information online.
The shipment’s cost of $216.00, plus applicable shipping and taxes, reflects as always a 20% VINsider member savings off the retail prices of the wines in the shipment. If you’ve requested to pick up your shipment here at the winery, it will be available September 29th. Shipped shipments will be sent out the week of October 3rd.
Red Only and White Only Options
We are excited to offer, in addition to our classic mix of red and white wines (and the occasional dry rosé) in each shipment, options for VINsider club members who prefer red-only and white-only shipments. Like our classic mix, the red-only and white-only options are selected from small-production lots, special blends, and sneak previews.
Please note that due to the limited supplies of our library wines, we cannot offer red-only or white-only options for our fall Collector's Edition shipments, although Collector's Edition members are welcome to choose red-only or white-only for their spring shipments.
If you have any questions about our different color mix options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805.237.1231 x239.