Collector's Edition News & Updates
Collector's Edition Wait List Updates for 2022
Each year, we invite members of the waiting list to upgrade in waves. Members who are on the waiting list for 2022 should have received an email in July letting them know whether they are upgraded or whether they remain on the waiting list. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805.237.1231 x236.
Fall 2022 Collector's Edition Shipment
The wines featured in the fall 2022 Collector's Edition shipment will be:
- 2 bottles of 2014 Esprit de Tablas (A classic, lushly fruity vintage of our flagship Mourvèdre-based red wine; 94 Vinous, 93 PDWR, 98 BevX)
- 1 bottle of 2016 Esprit de Tablas Blanc (Our flagship white from the powerful, drought-reduced 2016 vintage; 93 Vinous, 96 Suckling, 95 Bargreen)
- 3 bottles of 2020 Esprit de Tablas (Our newly-released flagship red blend, based on Mourvedre, from the best lots of the blockbuster 2020 vintage)
- 2 bottles of 2020 Esprit de Tablas Blanc (Our newly-released flagship white blend, based on Roussanne, from the best lots of 2020)
- 1 bottle of 2020 En Gobelet (Our blend sourced exclusively from dry-farmed, head-trained vineyard blocks)
- 1 bottle of 2020 Grenache (Our small-production varietal bottling of the Rhone's most planted red grape, vibrant and juicy)
- 1 bottle of 2021 Grenache Blanc (Our varietal bottling of this lovely southern Rhone white grape that we introduced to California, citrusy and textured)
- 1 bottle of 2021 Patelin de Tablas Blanc (Our "neighborhood" blend showing off Grenache Blanc's brightness and Viognier's lushness)
The price of the shipment will be $512.25 (a 25% member savings off the list price of $683) plus applicable taxes. Shipping is included in Collector's Edition shipments.
Notes on the library wines from a July 2022 tasting are available on the Tablas Creek blog.