Collector's Edition News & Updates
Collector's Edition Wait List Updates for 2022
Each year, we invite members of the waiting list to upgrade in waves. Members who are on the waiting list for 2022 should expect to receive an email in mid-summer letting them know whether they are upgraded or whether they remain on the waiting list. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 805.237.1231 x236.
Fall 2021 Collector's Edition Shipment
The wines featured in the fall 2021 Collector's Edition shipment will be:
- 2 bottles of 2013 Esprit de Tablas (A dark, spicy vintage of our flagship Mourvèdre-based red wine; 93 Vinous, 93 Wine Enthusiast, 97 BevX)
- 1 bottle of 2015 Esprit de Tablas Blanc (Our flagship white from the ethereal 2015 vintage; 93 Vinous, 93 Wine Advocate, 93 Jeb Dunnuck)
- 3 bottles of 2019 Esprit de Tablas (Our newly-released flagship red blend, based on Mourvedre, from the best lots of the blockbuster 2019 vintage)
- 2 bottles of 2019 Esprit de Tablas Blanc (Our newly-released flagship white blend, based on Roussanne, from the best lots of 2019)
- 1 bottle of 2019 En Gobelet (Our blend sourced exclusively from dry-farmed, head-trained vineyard blocks)
- 1 bottle of 2019 Syrah (Our small-production varietal bottling of the Rhone's most famous red grape, dark and smoky)
- 1 bottle of 2020 Viognier (Our varietal bottling of this lovely Rhone white grape, delicate and floral)
- 1 bottle of 2020 Grenache Blanc (Our varietal bottling of this lovely southern Rhone white grape that we introduced to California, citrusy and textured)
The price of the shipment will be $495 (a 25% member savings off the list price of $660) plus applicable taxes. Shipping is included in Collector's Edition shipments.
Notes on the library wines from a July 2021 tasting are available on the Tablas Creek blog.