Collector's Edition News & Updates
Collector's Edition Wait List Updates for 2023
Each year, we invite members of the waiting list to upgrade in waves. Members who are on the waiting list for 2023 should look for an email in July letting them know whether they have been upgraded or whether they will remain on the waiting list. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805.237.1231 x236.
Fall 2023 Collector's Edition Shipment
The wines featured in the fall 2023 Collector's Edition shipment will be:
- 2 bottles of 2015 Esprit de Tablas (A lovely, ethereal vintage of our flagship Mourvèdre-based red wine; 95+ Wine Advocate, 94 Vinous, 98 BevX)
- 1 bottle of 2013 Esprit de Tablas Blanc (A rare, decade-old vintage of our flagship white, based on Roussanne, from the powerful 2013 vintage)
- 3 bottles of 2021 Esprit de Tablas (Our newly-released flagship red blend, based on Mourvedre, from the best lots of the blockbuster 2021 vintage; 94-96 Wine Advocate, 95-97 Vinous)
- 2 bottles of 2021 Esprit de Tablas Blanc (Our newly-released flagship white blend, based on Roussanne, from the best lots of 2021; 94 Vinous; 94-96 Wine Advocate, 97 BevX)
- 1 bottle of 2021 En Gobelet (Our blend sourced exclusively from dry-farmed, head-trained vineyard blocks; 95-97 Wine Advocate, 93-95 Vinous)
- 1 bottle of 2021 Grenache (Our small-production varietal bottling of the Rhone's most planted red grape, vibrant and juicy; 95-97 Wine Advocate, 97 BevX)
- 1 bottle of 2022 Lignée de Tablas Windfall Farms Grenache Blanc (Our first-ever release in the Lignée de Tablas tier, single-vineyard wines from Tablas Creek clones. This lovely rendition of Grenache Blanc comes from the Paso Robles Creston District)
- 1 bottle of 2022 Patelin de Tablas Rosé (Our "neighborhood" Provence-style dry rosé, based on Grenache; 93 BevX, 91 Vinous)
The price of the shipment will be $568.50 (a 25% member savings off the list price of $758) plus applicable taxes and $10 flat-rate shipping.
Notes on the library wines from a June 2023 tasting are available on the Tablas Creek blog.